Covid-19 – Information for Guests
At Saracens Head Weston, the health and safety of our customers and staff members, is of paramount importance. Like many businesses in the UK, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by the UK’s health authorities.
We wanted to update you on the actions we are taking to keep you safe and how you, our customers, can keep yourselves and others as safe as possible while enjoying your time with us.
What is Saracens Head Weston doing?
First, in line with guidance from the authorities we have increased the frequency of cleaning and the focus on hygiene management in our facilities. Specifically, we have:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning high touch areas such as counters, door handles, bars, tables, chairs, menus, cutlery crockery and glasses.
- Redoubled efforts to ensure that soap dispensers remain filled in all our toilet facilities and rooms.
- Increased the number of hand sanitisers and ensured they are refilled frequently.
- We will endeavour to have a 2-metre space in between each table.
- Continue to remind both customers and staff alike of the importance of good hygiene at all times.
Our staff and customers are taking extra care to increase personal hygiene, which has meant demand for hand sanitiser gel and cleaning materials has increased significantly. We will continue to do everything we can at Saracens Head Weston to have well stocked of these items.
Secondly, within Saracens Head Weston, we have advised all staff members on what to do when returning from foreign travel, in line with the recommendations of UK health authorities.
Thirdly, we will keep you informed. Advice from the UK’s health authorities is very clear: the risk of a customer or staff member becoming infected if another customer or staff member has tested is positive is very low. However, if we are notified of any relevant issue at Saracens Head Weston, or if another customer contracts the virus whom has visited our building, we will ensure that we undertake a thorough clean of the facility.
For the latest information, we will ensure that our website and our social media feeds are kept up to date.
As a Saracens Head Weston Customer, how can you help?
As a Saracens Head Weston customer you can ‘do your bit’ to reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene. This includes:
- Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
- Familiarise yourself with the latest Government guidance and do not visit Saracens Head Weston if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
We are open for business as usual and with the efforts of everyone at Saracens Head Weston, including our customers, we can work together and keep ourselves safe and healthy.
The latest official information is updated daily at 2pm and can be found here;